Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Returning calculation status

I have a large spreadsheet model set to manual calculation. I want to be able
to identify in a cell (as opposed to on the status bar) whether the model
needs to be updated using F9 so that the key output report highlights whether
the model is up to date. Any ideas ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Application.CalculationState will give you the answer, but you would need
some event or user action such as clicking a button to retrieve it and put
it into a cell.
Maybe selecting the key output report sheet.

regards
Charles Williams
Decision Models