Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Filtering

Hello,

I am learning Excel and have been given a project on generating reports via
filtering from the spreadsheet. What is the best logical way to approach this
task. I will also have to create formulas also to pull certain information
from the data as well.

Thanks
--
Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not a lot to go on here Jessica

Suggest you go to Debra Dalgleish's site to learn what you can about filtering
to start with.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Look under the "A" section.

Note she also has a book list under the "B" section.

As far as creating formulas......Excel's help on Functions should be a good
starting point.

Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP