Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default vlookup returns #n/a

I have two excel 2007 worksheets. Worksheet 1 is part numbers, worksheet 2 is
prices. The vlookup function is not returning the price against the
respective part number. I have tried trim functions, clean functions, copying
data to new worksheets, checked formats, saved worksheets in different
formats and the error checking built into 2007 says there is an error but
won't define the error. I have physically checked and the part number and
prices are in sheet 2.

Can anyone help ?