Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VLOOKUP returns #REF!

I am trying to do a vlookup where my initial list is in the middle of a
spread sheet. I took that list an opened another sheet and made the list the
first column of that spread sheet, but I can't get it to work.
--
DMM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can only lookup one item at a time
VLOOKUP(this_value, in _this_table< return_this_column_itme, true/false for
exact)
'
And the second file in your lookup must be opne
best wishes
--
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme