Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jak Jak is offline

Default Worksheet Tab Name from Cell C4

I have a worksheet that I would like to have the Tab automatically rename
itself to whatever value is in Cell C4. This worksheet will be copied (via
copy worksheet macro) multiple times (move to end with create a copy option
checked). I have never used VBA in Excel so I am not sure how to make this
work. I tried using what you had suggested for Wally but couldn't make that
work for me.