Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default More Fantasy Sports

Hello All,
Fantasy baseball this time.
You will see there are nine of us in a typical "rotisserie" type scoring.
(the guy with the least number of runs gets 1 point in the "runs" category
and he with the most runs, accumulated this baseball season thus far,
receives 9 rotisserie points.
Runs is the first of 10 categories and rotisserie points applied to each as
above. All the categories are totaled and the player with the most rotis.
points leads and eventually wins.
Anyone can cut and paste the category leaders (as I have done on sheet 1)
but what I would like to do or should I say have Excel do is:
From my ONE short paste of each days tallies (sheet 1 [2]) have the
category totals sorted in individual tables just like the ones I pasted in
sheet 1 automatically.

I posted the abridged edition of the file with the highlighted parts I would
like to have formulas for. One formula should work for each category. I
really do want to understand Excel better so I'm not looking to have it done
for me just help with the formulas I need and where I need them. This is
100% amusement for me. Learning Excel without sitting in a classroom is
amusing and "Hands On"...
Thank You in Advance!
The file is linked at the following.........

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zndjimfzn8
--
Signature, History!
History, Signature!

Ya, Ya, keep your unnecessary comments to yourself. "If you don''t have
anything nice to say don''t say anything at all".
(Mommy)