dibster

Default Fantasy Football

Hi Everyone

I want to create a Database or Formula a Fantasy Football League at
work

Any Help would be great i have not got a clue where to start

Thanks for looking
Dave :(

--
dibster
dibster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25051

DS NTE

Don't know exactly what you are after, but this may help??

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

knut
"dibster" skrev i
melding ...