Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i run my own fantasy league?

I'm about to run a fantasy sports league, id like to do it on excel. just
wondering if there was a way of linking everyones team with there players, so
that when i update players individual scores, the team scores are also
updated. What formulas would i need to use etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How does a fantasy league work?

The easiest method would be to have a datasheet that lists players,
their teams, and scores. Then, use a PivotTable to summarize.

Whether it's actually that simple or not depends on what functionality
you need.