Old August 29th 06, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default need help setting up our fantasy football league schedule

HI ..
I am in charge of a fantasy football league. We have 2 divsions , 6 teams in
each for a total of 12 teams. We decided to play 13 weeks as double-header
weeks. We want to play one opponent in our division and one opponent out of
the division each week.
There has to be an easy way to program this to make a schedule
Please HELP!!
thanks

Old August 29th 06, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a small database I use for fantasy, but not set up for double headers.
I could do some tweaking to it for double scheduling.
Would the teams have to use the same players? For instance Team A plays Team
B and Team C in Week 1. Does Team A have the same lineup for each game? Or
can he say I want this list for this game and this list for the other game.
That's going to be key.