Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I've created an Excel worksheet using the Vlookup command.

I have created an Excel worksheet using the Vlookup command in a beginning
cell. this is to determine what month I'm in and determine what the 1st day
of the month is on. The next line I want to automatically continue down the
page to insert the next following day, and finish off for each day for the
month. But I can't figure it out. I hope that I've provided enough
information to you.
This is my table:
number | name of mth | day in mth | week day
1 | January | 31 | Tue
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It's not real clear what you're wanting to do.

Do you want the weekdays listed for the *current* month?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"LionHearted1952" wrote in
message ...
I have created an Excel worksheet using the Vlookup command in a beginning
cell. this is to determine what month I'm in and determine what the 1st
day
of the month is on. The next line I want to automatically continue down
the
page to insert the next following day, and finish off for each day for the
month. But I can't figure it out. I hope that I've provided enough
information to you.
This is my table:
number | name of mth | day in mth | week day
1 | January | 31 | Tue
.
.
12 | December | 31 | ???