Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I move numbers with formulas behind to new workbook?

I'm working with excel 2003. I received a spread sheet via email. There
are several colums adding up to a total. I want to do is take the total
column and the vendor name and move them to a new workbook. when I copy and
paste, the information will not transfer because of the related formulas.
Help Please