Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help Wanted

Dear All,

I need an automatic formula or a format that give's me the ability to enter
these numbers (Handling Time) as (HH:MM)
but to be converted to fractions (example: 00:30 should be displayed as
0.50, as 00:30 is 50% of an hour)
at the same time,

Every Day is 10 houres

text text HH:MM
HH:MM DD
Case Handled by handling time (##.##)
Ageing (##:##) Total handling Time(DD)
================================================== =======================================
Case 1 John 23:15
23:15 = 23.25 02
(want it to be
displayed as 23.25) (want it to be displayed as 23.25)
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Sara 48:55 = 48.91
72.10 = 72.16 07
Case 2 George 01:10 = 1.16
01:10 = 1.16 00
Clare 81:22= 1.36
82:32= 82.53 08

I really need this urgently, so please please please. help me with that.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Shiblie.B