Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data Grand Total in Pivot Table Row Area

I am creating a Pivot Table over sum of Balance Due in Data area of a
pivot table. In the row area of the pivot table I have a Credit Limit
Field and the user would like the total overall balance due in the row
area next to this field. Is it possible to get the total of Balance
due in the row area. Thought I could use Calculated Field but that can
only be used to add to the Data Area and calculated item requires the
field already to be in the row area. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is it possible to get the Grand Total of the Data added to the Row
Area?

Stuart
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Take a look at these two sites. These are two great resources for Pivot
Tables!!
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

Ryan--

--