Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Condtional Formatting

We're running a Bonus Ball draw in the office. Each entrant chooses a number
1 to 49. This is permanently their number when the draw is made each week.
The person holding the winning ball, drawn each week, pockets that week's
prize money.

I've drawn up a spreadsheet to administer this.

In column A is the name of the entrant.
Column B has the ball number (1 to 49)
So if I draw Ball Number 7, my name will appear in Row 8 (allowing for a
Header Row)
In the bottom row (52), the winning number for that work in input.

I want the relevant cell for that Ball Number, for that week, to turn green
if that is the number drawn that week.

For example, let's say for week 1, the ball drawn is 16. The winning number
(16) appears in C52. So Column C covers that week. The person who holds ball
number 16 appears in Row 17. So I want C17 to turn green for that week.

I've tried a couple of formulae, but to no effect.

Can anyone tell me correct formula to achieve this conditional format?

Thanks.

Keith

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Keith:

You may want to try Debra Dalgleish's site
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html - and go to the Conditional
Formatting tips

HTH
Steve