Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Question

I need to a formula that transfer hours in days. I have 67 alloted hours to
complete work, if i use 8 hours, I want it to calculate into one day for me
and so on. Can anyone help on this one?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Using the Number-Format and select Custom and set the format to any of the
following formats will display in days and hours (and minutes if included)

hrs and mins only (Sq brackets stops hrs = midnight displaying as next day)

[hh]:mm

days, hrs, minutes (Note space between d and hh)
d hh:mm

You can even display the names after each value as such:-

d "Days" hh"hrs":mm"mins" (displays 2 days 19hrs:00mins)

OssieMac