Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terry

Default The question is an excel question that I need to figure out howto do in excel.

If one score is 100 and three people are judging
Different projects say 20 Projects when they are marked 1-5 on their
skill level.

The next score is final score of 50.

How do you figure out the average of one judge and then average the
three judges total to get the final total in both examples?

Thanks: Terry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

and do we need one thread to tell us there is another thread with a
question?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips