Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rolli112000[_2_] Rolli112000[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Question

What would the actual formula be? I can't remember.....=g2/60.....not sure
if you under what I am asking lol.

"OssieMac" wrote:

Sorry! Following might be misleading. I think that it only works in xl2007

d "Days" hh"hrs":mm"mins" (displays 2 days 19hrs:00mins)

OssieMac

"OssieMac" wrote:

Using the Number-Format and select Custom and set the format to any of the
following formats will display in days and hours (and minutes if included)

hrs and mins only (Sq brackets stops hrs = midnight displaying as next day)

[hh]:mm

days, hrs, minutes (Note space between d and hh)
d hh:mm

You can even display the names after each value as such:-

d "Days" hh"hrs":mm"mins" (displays 2 days 19hrs:00mins)

OssieMac

"Rolli112000" wrote:

I need to a formula that transfer hours in days. I have 67 alloted hours to
complete work, if i use 8 hours, I want it to calculate into one day for me
and so on. Can anyone help on this one?

Thanks