Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there a limit to the number of formulas in an Excel worksheet?

Is there a limit to the number of formulas in an Excel worksheet? When I do a
function check on my formula, the function box shows the correct answer, so I
know my formula is correct. Currently I have about 250 correctly displayed
formulas on this one sheet, but I need to add 36 more.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The only limit is the amount of available memory.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200776