Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Is there a limit to the number of formulas in an Excel worksheet?

Excel will easily handle 286 formulas. It will handle multi-thousands,
dependent only on memory.

Regards,
Fred.

"Del" wrote in message
Is there a limit to the number of formulas in an Excel worksheet? When I
do a
function check on my formula, the function box shows the correct answer,
so I
know my formula is correct. Currently I have about 250 correctly displayed
formulas on this one sheet, but I need to add 36 more.