Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default An IF question plus Printing Macro

I have a couple of simple (I think) questions:

I have a list of 600 rows on auto filter. I'd like to have an IF formula on
my summary section that check the values (text values) from row 10 to row
610, if all values (in one column) equal the value on the first cell on the
same column, then enter that value, otherwise enter "ALL".

Second question: I wrote a macro to print the same list report. The user
will first filter the list by selecting desired category, then will hit print
to print the report. My macro is set up to print on 1 page wide (landscape),
but the length of the report will really depend on the category selected. It
can be anywhere from 20 rows to 120 rows long. How can I modify my VBA code
to print on one page wide, but on x pages tall until the last row and may be
50 rows per page?
Any direction on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.