Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro printing question

Hi,
I've created a macro that basically prints the same worksheet but with
different names on it. This was created for a friend to use at her work but
they use a different printer than what I use at home so it won't print when
she runs the macro at work.
The person this was created for does not know how to edit the macro to
change this. I do not have access to her computer so I was wondering if there
is a way that the macro can be edited to use her work computer's default
printer instead of it trying to use mine.
thanks, Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pete

Post the code for us to be sure as if you set the printer in code there may
be an issue but

Worksheets(1).Printout

With no other parameters should print to the default printer

--
HTH
Nick Hodge