Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printing question

I'm trying to print a spreadsheet thats two pages wide by 20 long. I'm
trying to get it so that I can bind the pages in a note book so that when my
nearly blind boss opens it up he can read it from left to right. I need to
make the thing print page one of the spreadsheet on the back of the first
piece of paper Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I assume that you have a duplex printer (one that will print both sides of a
page).
There might be a better way to do this but you could insert a number of
blank rows at the begining of your sheet. do a couple print preview checks
and add enough so that the 1st plage is blank and in essence the data starts
on sheet 2 (the back of the 1st page.)