Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extracting values from a single dynamic cell to a list daily

I have a dynamic data sheet that is hooked up to a stock tradin monitor. The
sheet displays a portfolio which is ever changing. I want to take the
portfolio value in a single cell and transfer to value in that cell on a
daily basis to a list on another sheet.

By doing this I will be able to track the fluctuations of my portfolio over
time.

How can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think this is what you want, but this macro will copy the value in
A10 of the active sheet to the first empty cell in Column A of a sheet named