Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Email Link

Hi,
How would i go about inserting a link which would take the user to an email?
I am developing a spreadsheet which will work out when certain tasks should
be completed. I then want this data to be transferred into an email template
so that the email can be sent out straight away.

Is this possible? And if so, how?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Dave

all the information you need on Emailing from Excel can be found here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--
Regards
Roger Govier