Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula editing

I usually edit complex formulas in a text editor, especially if I want to
replace constructs, ex: replace string check for PROD_1 with NPRODX_2.

Is there a way to extend the Excel Find/Replace to formulas? This would be
very helpful in replicating entire sets of formulas for different check
strings or criteria.

Thank you.