Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No Scroll When editing Formula

Can anyone tell me why it is that if I click into a cell that has a formula
in it (for example =A4+A99), I can no longer use my scroll wheel on my mouse.

So, say I wanted to change the formula from A4+A99 to A4+ some cell that I
know is near to A99 but I don't quite know where, I used to be able to use
the scrol mouse to scroll down the sheet, but not anymore thanks to Office
2007.

Now I have to use the scroll bars at the side, and it's SO ANNOYING.

and yes i've tried turning "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" on and off and
rebooting.

Thanks.

Nic
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nic,

Works fine for me in Excel 2007. Did you change operating system too? If so, check your mouse driver

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Nic Bowker" wrote in message ...
| Can anyone tell me why it is that if I click into a cell that has a formula
| in it (for example =A4+A99), I can no longer use my scroll wheel on my mouse.
|
| So, say I wanted to change the formula from A4+A99 to A4+ some cell that I
| know is near to A99 but I don't quite know where, I used to be able to use
| the scrol mouse to scroll down the sheet, but not anymore thanks to Office
| 2007.
|
| Now I have to use the scroll bars at the side, and it's SO ANNOYING.
|
| and yes i've tried turning "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" on and off and
| rebooting.
|
| Thanks.
|
| Nic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Niek,

Nope, no opperating system change and i've reloaded the latest mouse driver
and still nothing.

My Mouse is the Logitech MX Laser 100 if that helps at all....

Nic