Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nic Bowker[_2_] Nic Bowker[_2_] is offline

Default No Scroll When editing Formula

Can anyone tell me why it is that if I click into a cell that has a formula
in it (for example =A4+A99), I can no longer use my scroll wheel on my mouse.

So, say I wanted to change the formula from A4+A99 to A4+ some cell that I
know is near to A99 but I don't quite know where, I used to be able to use
the scrol mouse to scroll down the sheet, but not anymore thanks to Office
2007.

Now I have to use the scroll bars at the side, and it's SO ANNOYING.

and yes i've tried turning "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" on and off and
rebooting.

Thanks.

Nic