Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default synchronize 2 worksheets to preserve functions

I have a very large mixed product list with various different choices
available to all products. The data has been carefully added over a long
period of time and is accurate.
I have created another worksheet using columns that extract any relavant
data for each product to create a piped string as this example.
red¦red|blue¦blue|pink¦pink
which will be used in a csv file to import into another application.
At the moment my 2 worksheets have synchronized lines of data, but I will
need to delete and add products on one of the sheets.

Is there a simple way to maintain 2 synchronized worksheets without
physically scrolling the 2 sheets together and making the changes to both
sheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you select both sheets (group them) then changes made to one sheet
are duplicated in the other sheet.
You should experiment first in a separate test workbook.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA