Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default synchronize 2 worksheets to preserve functions

If you select both sheets (group them) then changes made to one sheet
are duplicated in the other sheet.
You should experiment first in a separate test workbook.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Excel Helps"
wrote in message
I have a very large mixed product list with various different choices
available to all products. The data has been carefully added over a long
period of time and is accurate.
I have created another worksheet using columns that extract any relavant
data for each product to create a piped string as this example.
red¦red|blue¦blue|pink¦pink
which will be used in a csv file to import into another application.
At the moment my 2 worksheets have synchronized lines of data, but I will
need to delete and add products on one of the sheets.

Is there a simple way to maintain 2 synchronized worksheets without
physically scrolling the 2 sheets together and making the changes to both
sheets?