Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sum year to date totals for particular month

I have an actual sales report by month and a separate line for budget with
all 12 months. I want to generate a report monthly which will give year to
date actul and YTD budget. Actual is easy as forward months will be zero. How
do I total the proper number of months from the budget date to compare actual
versus budget?