Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Convert Number to Words

I am trying to create a check template, where I convert a number to words,
such as:
I am trying to convert a cell with the value $612.38 to words, such Six
hundred twelve and 38/100.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Rick" wrote...
I am trying to create a check template, where I convert a number to
words, such as: I am trying to convert a cell with the value $612.38
to words, such Six hundred twelve and 38/100.

Search the newsgroups archives. This has been asked and answered many
times.

http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...oup= *.excel*