Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default always visable header row

Hello All- I have seen this before and I have been trying to figure it out
for months. How can I create a header row that is always visable as I scroll
down the rest of m sheet? Like I can always see row 1 and it always meets up
with the information in each column rather I am looking at row 2 or row 2005.
Make sense? THANKS! I'd really appreciate any help, this has been driving
me crazy and no one at work knows what I am talking about.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select A1 (just so you can see it)
select A2
Window|Freeze Panes
(in xl2003)

Everything above the activecell and to the left of that activecell will be
frozen.

If you have data|filter|autofilter applied, show all the data before you freeze
panes.

--

Dave Peterson

Junior Member

Place your cursor immediately below the Header Row, click Window | Freeze Panes and you should be good to go.

Dean

Hello All- I have seen this before and I have been trying to figure it out
for months. How can I create a header row that is always visable as I scroll
down the rest of m sheet? Like I can always see row 1 and it always meets up
with the information in each column rather I am looking at row 2 or row 2005.
Make sense? THANKS! I'd really appreciate any help, this has been driving
me crazy and no one at work knows what I am talking about.

Last edited by deangla : January 2nd 08 at 09:31 PM