Owltrax

Default Why isn't an 'ampersand' visable when inserted in a custom header.

I have inserted an 'ampersand' between two words in a custom header but when
I print the worksheet, the ampersand is not visible.
RagDyeR

Try 2 of them!

RD

"Owltrax" wrote in message
I have inserted an 'ampersand' between two words in a custom header but when
I print the worksheet, the ampersand is not visible.

JulieD

Hi

you need to use
&&

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Owltrax" wrote in message
I have inserted an 'ampersand' between two words in a custom header but
when
I print the worksheet, the ampersand is not visible.

Owltrax

Thanks a bunch!

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

you need to use
&&

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Owltrax" wrote in message
I have inserted an 'ampersand' between two words in a custom header but
when
I print the worksheet, the ampersand is not visible.

Owltrax

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help!

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Try 2 of them!

RD

"Owltrax" wrote in message
I have inserted an 'ampersand' between two words in a custom header but when
I print the worksheet, the ampersand is not visible.

JulieD

you're welcome
--
Cheers