Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need some guidance

The information cannot upload automatically because of where the data is
coming from. I am able to modify the information and import it into excel
however all the information there I do not need . I have to copy the
information in each worksheet how can I ensure the correct month is copied.
The date is formated as follow 2007-01-31 how can I set up a query to ensure
that when each month is copied it is in the correct work book. I need to
make this error free because I have several to do. I am cutting out some of
the work by combining the information on one worksheet using vlook up.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are assuming that any person who reads what you wrote knows as much
about the subject matter as you do. Please post back and state clearly what
you have. Be clear. Something like:
I have dates here.
I have data there.
Then state clearly what you want to have.
You say:
"how can I ensure the correct month is copied"
What constitutes the "correct month"?
You say:
"ensure that when each month is copied it is in the correct workbook"
What constitutes the "correct workbook"?
HTH Otto