Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Buxton Buxton is offline

Default Need some guidance

The information cannot upload automatically because of where the data is
coming from. I am able to modify the information and import it into excel
however all the information there I do not need . I have to copy the
information in each worksheet how can I ensure the correct month is copied.
The date is formated as follow 2007-01-31 how can I set up a query to ensure
that when each month is copied it is in the correct work book. I need to
make this error free because I have several to do. I am cutting out some of
the work by combining the information on one worksheet using vlook up.