Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I lock some of the worksheets in an excel 07 spreadsheet

I have a spread sheet that has five pages. I want my clients to be able to
enter data on the first sheet which will populate the other sheets. I want
them to be able to see and print the other four sheets but not enter data in
any of them. If possible I would also like them to be able change the size of
the cells.
Thank you,
John