-   -   How do I lock some of the worksheets in an excel 07 spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/170286-how-do-i-lock-some-worksheets-excel-07-spreadsheet.html)

John

How do I lock some of the worksheets in an excel 07 spreadsheet

I have a spread sheet that has five pages. I want my clients to be able to
enter data on the first sheet which will populate the other sheets. I want
them to be able to see and print the other four sheets but not enter data in
any of them. If possible I would also like them to be able change the size of
the cells.
Thank you,
John

Castell

How do I lock some of the worksheets in an excel 07 spreadsheet

Use the Protect Sheet function on each sheet that you want protected
selecting the additional options "Format Columns" and "Format Rows" to allow
resizing.

"John" wrote in message
I have a spread sheet that has five pages. I want my clients to be able to
enter data on the first sheet which will populate the other sheets. I want
them to be able to see and print the other four sheets but not enter data
in
any of them. If possible I would also like them to be able change the size
of
the cells.
Thank you,
John

John

How do I lock some of the worksheets in an excel 07 spreadshee

Thank you very much...