Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default MACROS EFFECTED BY TABLE FORMATTING IN 2007

I have a few macros linked to a table of data. I upgraded to 2007 excel, and
when I used the 'format as table ' option to get a neater looking table, and
then again try to use the macros...the macros start to work but stop 1/2 way
through and ask me to debug. What am I doing wrong? All macros work on excel
2007 before I usde the format as table option.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select Debug, which will take you to the offending line of code. Then
post that sub or function here so that people can figure out what's
going on with it.

On Dec 18, 7:40 am, spudsnruf
wrote:
I have a few macros linked to a table of data. I upgraded to 2007 excel, and
when I used the 'format as table ' option to get a neater looking table, and
then again try to use the macros...the macros start to work but stop 1/2 way
through and ask me to debug. What am I doing wrong? All macros work on excel
2007 before I usde the format as table option.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for your suggestion. This is what the code says :

Range("A1:CB95").Sort Key1:=Range("BD1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:= _
xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

I dont speak any of this lingo, so I really dont know where to start.
Grateful for any advice of course.

Thank you.