Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default TREND help

This is a real beginners question, but I can't figure out what to do from the
Excel Help, so ...

Just exactly what are the steps to get TREND to return results into an array
of cells? I keep getting a single result returned into the cell where I have
entered the formula.

I'm using Excel 03.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

David E -

Select the range where the results will appear (usually cells in a column),
type the =TREND(...) function with appropriate arguments but don't press
Enter, hold down Control and Shift while you press Enter.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel