Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David E David E is offline

Default TREND help

Thanks Mike, that's the help I needed. David.

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

David E -

Select the range where the results will appear (usually cells in a column),
type the =TREND(...) function with appropriate arguments but don't press
Enter, hold down Control and Shift while you press Enter.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"David E" wrote in message
This is a real beginners question, but I can't figure out what to do from
the
Excel Help, so ...

Just exactly what are the steps to get TREND to return results into an
array
of cells? I keep getting a single result returned into the cell where I
have
entered the formula.

I'm using Excel 03.