Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dropdown List that populates another column

I have two data source columns named Service (J1) and FCP (K1). Service
column is text data and FCP is number data like this:

Service FCP
AMMS 70
AMMS 13
Medical 20
Exec 6
Exec 19

*notice that there can be more than one FCP number to a service

I have a drop down box at (A1). The drop down box works fine, the user
clicks on it and is given a list of the Services that he can pick from.

Beside the drop down list in Column B I want to have appear all of the FCP
numbers (not a total of them but how they appear in the FCP source coulmn)
that relate to the Service that was selected from the drop down box like this:

[Column A] [Column B]
Dropdown FCP
*Service Selected* FCP1
FCP2
FCP3

I have been racking my brain for 3 days on this. Can anyone tell me how this
could be done?