Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Color formatting

Hi,

in Excel 2003 I have a cell that contains the following formula:

="Worker "&Name&" "&Surname&" was absent on"&ADate

Name,Surname and ADate are cell names as you can see.

My boss would like that the Name and the Surname would be colored BLUE and
the ADate colored RED and BOLD. Normal text should also be smaller.

Is there any way to do this? Maybe a workaround?

Thanks,
--
Luke

Luka J.
Slovenia - PortalSI
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy the cell containing the formula and PasteSpecial as value into another
cell. You can then apply formats to portions of the new cell
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200758