Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CP CP is offline

Default Multiple sheet formula question

I need help with a project after an earlier response to a simple question.

I now use a marker to total qty in a column (=SUMIF($H6:$H30,"Y",D6:D30)

I want to take this further by making a form on sheet1 that totals columns
from various sheets.
1) Mark a row on any sheet and then transfer the whole row to sheet1.
2) Add up the new columns produced in sheet1

I think the formula will work the same for the second part, but transfering
the rows will cause me a problem. Also is this the simplest way to do this,
I imagine this as trying to produce an order from a variety of sheets?
Many thanks