Josh M

Default One formula on multiple workbooks question

I update, track and save about 80 workbooks. They all have the same format
and formulas. However, occasionally I need to change the formulas, so I have
to update every workbook. Is there a way to save the formulas on one
workbook and have all the others refer to the formulas on this. If so, how
should I do this?

Earl Kiosterud

Josh,

If you want to actually change the text of the formulas, no. If you want to
get data (stuff a formula returns, or text or numbers in a cell), use a
link.

--
Earl Kiosterud