Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional auto printing in excell?

How do I write macro for conditional auto printing in excell? I have tried
things like:
if L20 then print. This would be that a number greater than 0 would get the
system to print the page. This is to be encorporated into an existing macro
that currently prints every page even if no data is on line 2 of the
spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You should always post your coding efforts for comments and suggestions.
if range("l2")0 then range("a2:l2").printout

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel