Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell 2003 printing

When I print in Excel 2003, the program seems to temporarily stop responding.
If I wait it out, the printing will eventually proceed. I have noticed on
occaision a second version of the spreadsheet appearing on the task bar, but
it is also unresponsive. The second version disappears as soon as printing
commences. Also, the case fan for my desktop comes on just prior to printing
commencing, as though this were causing a higher heating condition. This
happens in no other programs that I print from, only Excel 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just a wild guess...

Have you tried printing to a different printer (or printer driver)?

If it works with that different printer, maybe visit the printer manufacturer's
site to get a fresh driver???

--

Dave Peterson