Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Controls move upon printing in Excel 2003

Sorry the first post posted before I finished:

Controls move upon printing in Excel 2003. I have seen information about
this issue for Excel 2002 users but not for 2003 users. I have all the
updates as well. Any ideas?

--
David P.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Dave,

I tried the "move and size with cells" but it appears that that option isn't
available. Any thoughts?

Or, I also responded to Kassie on the other post I accidentally made and
this is what I told her:

I have some check boxes positioned nicely over 1 cell that is actually merged
to form one long cell that has text in it positioned perfectly to sit next to
each check box. I am realizing now that is actually the text that isn't
printing (or print previewing) as it is layed out on the sheet. It is as if
the text is scooting to the left I believe and not that the check boxes are
moving. If I change the zoom it affects the text positioning as it relates to
the position of the check boxes as well. Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
David P.

David P. wrote:

Sorry the first post posted before I finished:

Controls move upon printing in Excel 2003. I have seen information about
this issue for Excel 2002 users but not for 2003 users. I have all the
updates as well. Any ideas?

--
David P.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If it's the text in the cell, then I've seen really long text show up
differently on the paper than on the screen (in excel or in print preview).

The only thing I could do was to play around with it. I did find that if I
added alt-enters, I could control how it looked a little better. (And
sometimes, I had to end with an alt-enter. It seemed to help all the text show
up.)

I have no idea if this was an excel problem or a printer problem, though.