Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Wes

Default Returning a blank for validation list

I'm making a like for data validation that contains formulas. I'd like the
list to be of variable length. In data validation I can check Ignore blank,
but how do I ignore formulas resulting in "" (Or what should my formulas
result in, in order to be ignored.)

I don't want to be able to choose an "unavailable" option as this is the
whole point of including the data validation.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Wes