Eric M

Default Office XP - Excel

I have constructed a worksheet (20,000 cells) and wish to copy the formulae
(but not the entries) into a new worksheet in the same workbook. How can I do
this?

Secondly, I then wish to change some of the formulae referring to the month
of March (MAR_05) to April (APR_05) so that the totals from the previous
months' workshhet can be brough forward to the new (April) worksheet. Rather
that do this on a cell by cell basis (about 90 cells) is there a way to do
this in one move?
Nick Hodge

Eric

1) Go to EditGo to...Special... Constants and then click OK. Then press
delete key and all 'constants' will be gone. (If you have headers copy these
off somewhere and then paste them back. If they are the only text, you can
exclude text from the list below 'Formulas')

2) EditReplace...'Look in' Formulas and type your Replace What:= xxxxx
With:= xxxxx

--
HTH
Nick Hodge