Bob Scullen

Default Reinstall Excel 2002 after removing it during upgrade to Office 20

It would be helpful if I could get Excel 2002 back on my computer. I need it
so that I can reference its library in developing an Access 2003 runtime
application to work on PCs without Excel 2003. It may not be possible to get
it back, but I'm wondering if anybody has run into this and has any
suggestions. Thanks. Bob Scullen
Gord Dibben

Bob

It is certainly possible to have more than one version of Excel on your
computer. Some people have 3 or 4.

You should install them oldest to newest for best results.

Do you still have the CD for Office or Excel 2002?

There is no way to download from the internet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP